International Relations and Cooperation
International Cooperation has been being considered one of the tasks of priority in the development strategy of the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (USSH). At present, the USSH has signed cooperative agreements with more than 100 international partners including universities, institutions, foundations, agencies, organizations from many countries:
- Argentina: National University of La Plata (Institute of International Relations), National University of Rio Cuarto.
- Australia: University of New South Wales (Korea – Australasia Research Centre ), Australia National University (Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies), Willcox English College,
- Belgium: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Brazil: University of Brasilia Foundation
- Canada: University of Quebec in Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- China: Baise College, Beijing University for Finance and Economics, Guangdong University for Foreign Studies, Guangxi Economic Management Cadre College, Guangxi Normal University, Guangxi Education College, Guangxi College of Finance and Economics, Guangxi University for Nationalities, Guangxi Dongfang Foreign Language College, Guangxi University, Peiking University, Qinzhou College, Yunnan Nationalities University, Zhongsan University.
- Czech Republic: Tomas Bata University in Zlin, University of Defence, University of Ostrava.
- France: AUF, Center for Culture and Cooperation of the Embassy of France in Hanoi, Nîmes University, Centre for Study and Research, University of Toulouse – Le Mirail, Montesquieu University – Bordeaux IV, PUF, University Pierre Mendès France (Grenobles II), University of Paul Valéry Montpellier III, University of Paris 7 – Denis Diderot.
- Germany: Commission for General and Comparative Archaeology (KAVA) of the German Institute of Archaeology, Institute of Missiology Missio e.V, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz (Institute of Indology), Konrad-Adenauer Foundation, Marburg Archive School, Munich University of Applied Sciences, Rosa Luxemburg Foundation, University of Passau, University of Applied Sciences, Potsdam, University of Greifwald.
- Italy: Carlo M. Lerici Foundation
- Ireland: Waterford Institute of Technology
- Japan: Daito Bunka University, Evidence Japan Limited Corporation, Fukushima University, Hagoromo International University, Ibaraki University, Japan Foundation, JICA, Kanda University of International Studies, Kyorin University, Osaka University of Economics and Law, Rikkyo University, Senshu University, Showa Women’s University, Toyota Foundation, Toshiba Foundation, University of Tokyo (College of Arts and Sciences).
- Korea: Academy of Korean Studies, Academy of East Asian Studies, Ajou University, Baeron, Inc., Chung-soo Scholarship Foundation, Chungwoon University, Hannam University, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, HanViet Foundation, Inha University, KOICA, Konkuk University, Korea Foundation, Kwandong University, Sangmyung University, Seoul National University, Seoul Women’s University, SungKyungKwan University, Yonsei University, Youngdong University.
- New Zealand: Victoria University of Wellington
- Russia: Lomonosov Moscow State University (Faculty of Psychology), Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University), Moscow State University (Institute of Asian and African Studies), Tambov State Technical University.
- Singapore: National University of Singapore (Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences)
- Sweden: Save the Children
- Taiwan: Chaoyang University of Technology, Chihlee Institute of Technology, Fujen Catholic University, Kainan University, Kun Shan University, Ling Tung University, Meiho Institute of Technology, Na Jeon Institute of Technology, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Shu-te University, Vanung University, Yuanpei University, Yuda College of Business, Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages.
- Thailand: Bansomdejchaopraya Rajabhat University, Chiangmai University, Mahasarakham University, Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University, Naresuan University, Payap University, Phranakhon Rajabhat University, Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University, Silpakorn University, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University.
- USA: Asia Foundation, Center for Intercultural Education and Development – Georgetown University, Council on International Educational Exchange, Ford Foundation, George Washington University (Program for International Studies in Asia), Princeton University, Texax Tech University, University of California, Riverside (International Education Programs).
- Uzbekistan: Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies.
Various forms of international cooperation, such as scholar and student exchanges, delivery of short-term courses, organizing international conferences, and collaborating in joint-research programs, have been expanding. Most of these cooperative activities are bilateral and multilateral. In the future, there will be a further expansion of multilateral cooperation with more partners.